Affairs, whether emotional or sexual, can devastate relationships and the people in them. But there is hope – many couples use the revelation of an affair as a catalyst to build an even stronger, more fulfilling relationship. You can, too.
Through counseling, you can:
- Get concrete advice about how, what, and when to tell
- Heal from guilt and the trauma of betrayal
- Explore and address the vulnerabilities in your relationship to help prevent relapse
- Rebuild your sense of friendship and romance
- Learn new ways to solve your problems and overcome gridlock
- Create a shared vision for your future together
- Get a guide to help you prevent relapse once you no longer need the support of a counselor
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ellen Marmon (firstname.lastname@example.org, 404.219.1679) or Leigh Harris (email@example.com, 404.964.3305).