Weddings are full of celebration for your love today and the hope of a happy life together. For many of us, however, that initial sense of romance gives way to everyday - and trying to maintain a sense of connection can be confusing. Premarital counseling can help you prepare for this transition, as well as the many years that follow.
In premarital counseling you will:
- Explore different personality styles and how they affect your relationship
- Explore your values about finances, intimacy, parenthood, spirituality, and other important issues
- Learn what it takes to keep your sense of friendship and romance alive for a lifetime
- Explore healthy ways of communicating and solving problems
- Learn about the critical transition periods that most couples face, and how to cope with these changes
- Create a long-term vision for your life together
We use Prepare/Enrich and the Gottman Method, research-based approaches that have been proven to work with many couples like you. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact Leigh Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org, 404.964.3305) or Ellen Marmon (email@example.com, 404.267-1517).