Separation and/or divorce can rock the very foundation of your being, leaving you feeling lonely, flawed, enraged, and out of control. But there is hope - many people use this time as a a catalyst for personal growth and renewal. You can, too.
In separation and divorce counseling, you will:
- Learn about the 12 stages of grief and recovery and how to navigate them
- Explore common relationship styles and how they contribute to problems in a partnership
- Get support and practical guidance as you explore whether to divorce or reconcile
- Explore ways you can honor yourself, your spouse, and your children in the separation and divorce process
- Learn self-care during that important first year
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ellen Marmon at email@example.com or 404.267-1517.